A Tour of the Games:
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Wisconsin Highland Games feature a large Celtic Marketplace with merchants selling a wide range of products including kilts, kilt accessories, books, clothing, art, photos, jewelry, novelties, and much more.
- St. Kilda USA - Traditional Scottish & Irish Highland wear, T-shirts, kilts, Jackets & kilts and kilt accessories, clan memorabilia
- Celtique Creations - Celtic & Scottish embroidered T-shirts, sweatshirts, bags, blankets, hats, patches, handmade sporrans, soft toys, flags, key chains
- Dark River Pottery & Forge - Handcrafted and custom glazed cups, plates, bowls, mugs, goblets, tea sets, vases and decorative items
- UK Market - Traditional Welsh cakes, Sterling, pewter & fashion Celtic design jewelry, Celtic gift items
- Earthly Smellsv Essential oils, fragrance oils, locket diffuser necklaces, polymer clay creatures
- Coughlan's Irish Imports - Feis hard shoes, soft shoes, all accessories, socks, Women's line of accessories and clothing, children's specialty items.
- Keltic Karavan - Tapestries, t-shirts, wooden boxes, sarongs, jewelry, daggers & swords
- Laikituk Creek Publishing - Books about Celtic dance and Celtic myth
- Museum Replica Shoppe - Hand cast Celtic & Scottish themed 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry & 316L surgical steel jewelry
- Mystic Ireland - Ireland jackets, Guinness merchandise, capes, jewelry and Celtic apparel
- Scots Corner - Kilts, tartan scarves, sashes, ties, t-shirts, china, books, jewelry, clan items
- The Scottish Soaphouse - Soap with Celtic ring or pendant inside with a clan label or tartan. Pet shampoo & spray.
- The Red Dragon - Traditional Welsh minor cakes, sterling silver & pewter Celtic jewelry, Celtic gift items
- The Way We Were - Antique and vintage Scottish jewelry
- The Froggy Viking - Drinking horns & chainmail jewelry
- AH Custom Signs - Wood signs and handcrafted items
- Dark Tales of the Scottish Isles - Scottish books